PTC Careers : PTC is hiring for a job role of QA Analyst for Pune location. Interested jobseekers with 1-2 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
PTC Careers – Recruitment details :
|Company PTC Careers
|B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or similar with First Class
|1-2 Years experience
PTC Careers : Job Description
- Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
- Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
- PTC is looking for an Experienced, Talented, Team-oriented QA Analyst; who enjoys a fast-paced environment and challenging projects, to join the PLM QA Organization.
- Preferred Location – Pune (On Site ) at PTC R&D Office in Weikfield Viman Nagar
- Educational Qualification – B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or similar with First Class.
- Relevant Experience – 1-2 Years
- Core Skillset -Must Have Very Good Proficiency in Java and Selenium Web driver.
PTC Careers : Programming Languages – Java
- Good Understanding of Classes, Abstract Classes, Interfaces, Methods, Access Modifier, Getters/Setters, Constructors, String Comparison, Static(variable, blocks, methods), File handling, Exception handling.
- Ability to apply Conditional Statements, Nested if Statement, Else if statement, Logical statements and Various loops.
- Good understanding of debugging the code by adding correct breakpoints to evaluate the errors.
- Good understanding of java collection framework.
- Knowledge of assertions for validating various checkpoints in test.
- Practical knowledge of coding by following standard practices
Test Automation – Selenium WebDriver
- Ability to use existing automation framework by using provided methods and classes to interact with UI.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills to resolve issues occurring while creation/maintenance of test.
- Strong understanding of selenium and various classes, interfaces and methods provided.
- Strong knowledge on various locators to interact with web elements.
- Good understanding of waits, window/frame handling, Alert handling, dialog, popup handling.
- Basic understanding of JS and able to execute it through selenium.
- Common Exceptions in Selenium and should be able to handle them.
PTC Careers : Responsibilities
- Get familiar with the Product and Functionality to be Automated
- Analyse Critical Use Cases / Scenarios identified for Automation to understand the Test Execution Steps and Test Intent.
- Execute Critical Use Cases / Scenarios to confirm the intended Product Behaviour
- Write Integration/API or Selenium Tests to Automate the Use Cases / Scenarios, by adhering to the best practices and programming standards followed by the Organization
- Execute the Automated tests and validate them before submitting the code
- Analyse failing Automated tests, troubleshoot the problems and fix them
- Stabilize the Automated Tests and run them in actual Environment
- Maintain expected Velocity and ensure that the Project Deliveries are done within the set Timelines.
PTC Careers : Functional and System Testing
- Analyze requirements to define System Test Strategy and Scope of Testing
- Create Test Plan and Estimate Efforts for Testing
- Develop and execute test scripts, validate test results (manual and automated)
- Define End to End Scenarios depicting customer use cases using Real World Datasets.
- Continuously seek feedback from Customer Response Team and fill testing gaps
- Participate in various SCRUM events
- Identify opportunities to Improve Process Efficiency and Overall Productivity
- Work with developers to identify and resolve programming inconsistencies and opportunities that impact automated testing
- Identify, analyse and document defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content and security
How to Apply PTC Careers for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for PTC career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here