Fiserv Careers: Finserv Is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer for Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 3-6 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Fiserv Careers – QA Engineer
|Any graduation with relevant years of experience
|Job Posting Date
|09 – Sept – 2023
|Apply before link expire
QA Engineer – Summary
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality.
We’re seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you’re sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
What does a great Quality Assurance Engineer do?
The Quality Assurance (QA) – Professional will be part of XD Configure Implementations team. This position is responsible for providing Quality Assurance during client online banking and bill pay implementations. The QA Analyst will be a technical member of the Implementations group and will possess strong quality assurance skills.
This individual will create and perform semi-routine tasks under minimal supervision, develop, apply, and maintain quality requirements for client implementations while looking for automation opportunities. This quality associate will develop, implement and maintain automation tools, QA test plans and test cases, automation scripts, reports, and procedures. Provide the necessary help to team members. Should participate in Go-Live and Post-Production events.
As a QA Engineer What you will do:
- Will influence QA processes and procedures.
- Works under minimal general supervision, often setting own goals with management approval.
- Communicates effectively in all forms to all audiences.
- Performs cross-functional duties without guidance.
- Executes test cases.
- Supports major quality initiatives that may span multiple departments from a technical perspective.
- Advocates for improved quality practices throughout the organization and synthesizes new methods with measurable positive changes to company operations.
- Responds to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in the event of an emergency client incident or critical business need.
As a QA Engineer What you will need to have:
- 3-6 years of experience in software testing.
- Candidate must have experience and willing to work on both automation and functional/ manual testing.
- Basic SQL & Product Installation knowledge.
- Experience in Automation (JAVA and Selenium) – Required Skills.
- Hands-on in API/Web services testing.
- Good knowledge of SDLC and QA practices and hands-on exposure.
- Exposure to online banking domain.
- Hands-on in functional, regression, and automation testing.
- Exposure to QA tools (Bug Tracking, Test Management, Script Management, etc.).
- Experience in creating manual test cases, automated test scripts and execute them in various test environments.
- Exposure to Metrics (Defect, Test Execution), status reports and QA-Signoff reports.
- Participate in all design reviews, test case reviews, interaction with BU, clients and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of tools such as Tricentis qTest, eJIRA, etc. is preferred.
- ISTQB Foundation certification is preferred.
What would be great to have:
- Client management and relationship building skills; experience with external clients preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
How to Apply for Fiserv QA Engineer career?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Fiserv QA Engineer career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here