S and P Global Is hiring for a job role of Sr Associate – Manual for Noida location, Interested jobseekers having 3 – 5 year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
S and P Global – Recruitment details :
|About S and P Global
|Sr Associate – Manual
|3 – 5 year experience
|BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc (Computer)
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
Duties & accountabilities
- Work from product documentation as well as through collaboration with team members in different geographic locations to create and maintain test cases and scripts to required quality levels.
- Build successful relationships with Product owners, Development managers, the Client and other IT teams to deliver effective test outcomes.
- Liaise with the product test managers and test stakeholders to plan and prioritize tasks in a timely and transparent manner.
- Report on daily progress of tasks and escalate issues effecting timeliness of completing testing tasks
Education and experience
- University graduate or equivalent, in a computing or numerate discipline degree.
- 3-5 years of Quality Assurance / Software Testing experience
- Experience of working with Agile, Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development software development processes
- Experience in Test Automation using Test Tools/Frameworks for example: Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG, jUnit would be desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Cloud Implementation and understanding of AWS, Docker, Openshift, Kibana and Elastic Search would be desirable
- Knowledge and experience of financial markets, specifically in OTC Derivatives is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed software development team
- Formal education or any recognized certifications in Finance is desirable
- Demonstrate a passion for testing, show drive to take initiative and follow through tasks to completion at a high-quality level, whilst consistently seeking to improve practices and processes.
- Passion for quality assurance and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, methods and tools
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Communication S and P Global:
- Ability to communicate at all levels including daily team meetings, represent QA in meetings with the team, with other teams and presenting to management.
- Ability to partner closely with development teams in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The ability to forge strong partnerships with key members of product and technology teams.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to project priorities and processes and ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply for S and P Global Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for S and P Global Career for : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here