Sapiens International Is hiring for a job role of Quality Analyst for Bengaluru location. Interested job seekers with 2-4 Years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Sapiens International – Quality Analyst Recruitment details :
|About Sapiens International
|2-4 Years experience
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSc / ME / M-Tech / MCA
|Ranges between ₹ 4.4 to ₹ 12.6 LPA
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Review and provide input on Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documents for the insurance application.
- Conduct independent system testing for complex changes to the application, understanding the insurance business process and the Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Design and review test cases including expected outputs from the Business Requirements and Functionals to ensure maximum coverage, to emulate user interaction in the production environment.
- Execute the end-to-end test scenarios for complex scenarios and validate results.
- Update & maintain documentation of the executed test cases, using the specified methodology.
- Report test results and ensure that bugs are properly identified, tracked, documented, and fixed and help in UAT support to users.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the Team in the above activities
- Responsible for capacity planning and testing assignments among the teams.
- Reporting testing status with respect to both enhancements and testing as part of weekly status calls.
Requirements for Quality Analyst :
- 2-4 years working experience with exposure to IT Systems with complex business processes, and planning for functional testing, impact analysis of changes, and regression testing.
- Exposure to major applications in any area Insurance, Banking, Financial Services.
- Experience in the Property & Casualty insurance market. – an advantage
- Experience in building complex work programs and monitoring the implementation of the tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.E (or equivalent), MBA, CA (or equivalent) preferred.
- Any Industry Standard Testing Certification (Test Management) will be preferred.
How to Apply for Sapiens International Quality Analyst Career ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Sapiens International Quality Analyst Career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel :Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here