Simplify careers: Simplify Is hiring for a job role of QA Trainee for Noida location. Interested Job Seekers with 0-1 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Simplify careers – QA Trainee :
|About Simplify careers
|0-1 Year experience
|B.Tech computer science
|Best in industry
|Job Posting Date
|09 – July – 2023
|Apply before link expires
- As a QA trainee, you will be responsible for developing and executing automated tests to ensure the quality of software applications.
- You will work closely with the development and QA teams to create and maintain automated test suites, perform manual testing when necessary, and contribute to the continuous improvement of the software development process.
Simplify Careers – Responsibilities:
- Design and develop automated test scripts to validate software applications.
- Collaborate with the development and QA teams to identify test scenarios and requirements.
- Execute and maintain automated test suites and report test results
- Identify and document defects and work with the development team to resolve them.
- Participate in manual testing activities when necessary.
- Write test plans and test cases for assigned features.
- Thinks to improve the quality of product and QA best practices.
- Participate in team meetings and provide input to improve processes and procedures.
- Review feature specification and design for testability and proposing solutions.
- Implement test automation and framework enhancements with a quality mindset.
- Translates business requirements to functional and technical requirements.
- Effectively manages and reports on QA risks and mitigation and QA timelines.
- Develops relationships and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders for QA timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple project deadlines.
Simplify Careers – Requirements:
- B.Tech computer science, information technology, or electronics and communication or an equivalent degree.
- 0-1 year experience in testing.
- Familiarity with software testing methodologies and tools.· Experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, or C#.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium or Appium.
- Awareness of various automation frameworks like BDD, Hybrid , Data driven etc.
- Understanding of version control systems, such as Git.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Simplify is fanatical about people and helping them to become successful.
- It’s why we’re in the talent industry.
- But we’re also a youthful technology company with the vibrancy and creativity of a start-up.
- Our company culture is to encourage our team members to be self-starters and curious.
- We’re always on the look-out for talent to add to our team, people with a flair for technology and a passion for what they do.
- We operate a flat management structure.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, or disability.
Simplify Careers – Additional Information:
- As a QA trainee at Simplify, you will gain valuable experience in software testing and automation, setting yourself up for a successful career in the field.
- Join our team today and help us create the greatest Total Talent Management platform in the industry!
How to Apply for Simplify Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Simplify career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here