NVIDIA is hiring for the job role of Software QA Test Developer in Pune Location. Interested job-seekers with 3 years of Experience Can Apply for the job role As Soon As Possible. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Software QA Test Developer
NVIDIA Careers – Software QA Test Developer
Software QA Test Developer
|B.Tech. or Equivalent degree in CS/CE/IT/ECE/EEE
|3 Years of experience
Ranges between ₹ 13.3 Lakhs to ₹ 25.2 Lakhs (AmbitionBox)
|Apply before link expires
Do you enjoy working with ‘Autonomous Systems of Automated Driving’? If so, we are looking for a hardworking engineer passionate about Automotive Software quality to join the Automotive QA group. This position will be part of a dynamic crew that tests and maintains the quality of sophisticated heterogeneous computing systems that power state of the art automotive products used in self-driving cars. As a Test Development Engineer, you will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure self-driving car SW/HW stack meets high standards of quality.
As a member of this core team, you will be working with highly competitive and motivated engineers. This role will also require regular interaction with module leads, release managers and other cross-functional teams. Join us at the forefront of this ground-breaking autonomous vehicle revolution. You can read more about it here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-au/self-driving-cars/
What you will be doing as Software QA Test Developer:
- Define and develop comprehensive test strategies and test procedures based on functional and test design specifications of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist Systems) Applications.
- Identify, record, document, and regress internal and external filed bugs.
- Participate in review and provide feedback on product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Collaborate closely with V&V (verification & validation) infrastructure team on overall product test strategy to satisfy ISO 26262 demonstrate safety of autonomous vehicles
- Write python-based scripts, implement simulation scenarios. Working closely with various teams including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the Top Bugs filed and periodically publish statistical data reports to all partners.
- Work on cloud-based test tools and automation of tests on Automotive platform using NVIDIA Test framework.
What we need to see:
- B.Tech. or Equivalent degree in CS/CE/IT/ECE/EEE
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in Embedded Software Validation preferably in the field of Autonomous Vehicle/ADAS domain.
- Experience with Linux and/or QNX is required.
- Good Knowledge of Python scripting language is required – able to write logical scripts/code from scratch.
- Strong experience in ADAS verification and validation of Scenarios using Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) and Software-in-Loop (SIL) Simulation setup.
- Good understanding of autonomous driving stack modules such as sensor fusion, radar perception, camera perception, localization, behavior planning, HD maps etc
- Knowledge of Generative AI and its applications.
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations (ASPICE, ISO 26262), industry benchmark. Up-to-date technical knowledge in the automotive industry.
- Experience in using Configuration Management tools (Git, Perforce) and Agile scrum tools (JIRA, JAMA).
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Any certification course on Deep learning AI/ Self-driving car.
- Hands-on experience in HIL/SIL setup and Testing. Knowledge AV driving simulator (IPG Car Maker, Tass Prescan, etc…)
How to Apply NVIDIA Careers Software QA Test Developer ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for NVIDIA Careers Software QA Test Developer : Click Here