Unisys is hiring for the job role of Automation Test Engineers in Bangalore and Hyderabad Location. Interested job-seekers with 3 years of Experience Can Apply for the job role As Soon As Possible. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Automation Test Engineers Careers
Unisys Careers – Automation Test Engineers details
Automation Test Engineers
|BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech / MCA
|3 Years of experience
Range between ₹4.5 Lakhs to ₹11.0 (Ambition Box)
|Bangalore / Hyderabad
|Apply before link expires
What success looks like in this role:
- Self-sufficient team member
- Needs less direction. Capable of independence.
- Apply processes and tools. Recommends improvements.
- Communicate within team and with extended team members. Escalate issues as and when required.
- Knowledgeable in an area or product. Demonstrated strength in one key area. Learning the system of which the product is a part. Rely on team for complex domain knowledge.
- Estimate own tasks with some guidance. Tasks are of increased number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Understand requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Design bounded code areas or test cases at component level. May contribute to a higher-level design. Contribute to product specifications, design or test documents.
- Implement bounded areas. Implements simple features or test cases, more complex features or test cases with assistance.
- Write quality code and may review others code for defect.
- Write/run tests in bounded product areas. Make suggestions for improving test plan and tests.
- Execute tests at the component level.
- Analysis of problems. Gathers information to assist in problem debug and resolution. Proficient in the use of Diagnostic Tools
- Fix defects in bounded areas of code. Fix simple problems, complex problems with assistance. Review external customer User Communication Forms (UCF’s) for specific component and update or create new test cases as appropriate.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in bounded product areas. Expedite resolutions.
- Collaborate effectively in virtual teams.
- Participates in Innovation activities by commenting and generating ideas as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developing UI and API test automation and functional manual testing of complex Java/J2EE based applications, preferably in a SaaS environment on AWS or any other cloud.
- Expertise in UI test automation with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Enzyme, React Testing Library, Jest, Jasmine, Protractor, etc.
- Expertise in API testing tools such as Postman or REST Assured.
- Experience with containerization and deployment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as Jenkins, Git, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
How to Apply Unisys Automation Test Engineers ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Unisys Automation Test Engineers : Click Here