IDFC FIRST Bank Careers : IDFC FIRST Bank is Hiring for Associate SDET for Bangalore location, Interested Job Seekers With 3+ Years of experience can apply for the job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
IDFC FIRST Bank Careers – Associate SDET
|3+ Years of experience
|Graduate & Above
|Best in Industry
|Job Posting Date
Associate SDET is responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of our software applications and platforms are of highest quality before they are released to the end user.
Roles & Responsibilities of IDFC FIRST Bank Careers:
- Evaluating our currently existing automation framework and test scripts and driving any necessary changes.
- Defining, developing, maintaining, and executing the automation of test scripts utilizing a variety of different functional frameworks to provide robust test coverage.
- Developing an easy-to-understand test coverage matrix and report on automation’s successes and failures.
- Building tools to help QA Engineers implement their own test scripts within the automation framework.
- Striving to ensure that User Stories and/or system requirements are satisfied for internal and external application users.
- Ensuring automation coverage and test execution is complete during each sprint and prior to release.
- Support our Platform QA Engineers in performing white box testing when necessary.
- Conducting feasibility studies on comprehensive test plans that drive the automation strategy.
- Conducting test-leveling exercises to determine the best test.
Key Success Metrics:
- Deliver & effectively track all the deliverables.
- Closure of open items.
How to Apply for IDFC FIRST Bank Careers Associate SDET?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit