Unisys Is hiring for a job role of Automation Test Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested Jobseeker with minimum 3 + Year Experience can apply ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Unisys Automation Test Engineer recruitment details:
|Automation Test Engineer
|3 Year Experience
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA /
|Job Posting Date
|22 June 2023
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
Applies advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques relevant for testing micro-services, UI, complex III Party integrations in an AWS based cloud-native environment
Designs test specifications, test cases for testing the Acceptance Criteria of each feature
Automates the tests using modern test automation tools and frameworks for UI testing, API testing.
Integrates test automation tools with CI/CD pipelines.
Runs the tests manually for non-automated, documents the tests and maintains the test cases in a version-controlled manner.
Analyses test failures by debugging Java Spring Boot microservices and other cloud-native tech stack applications to triage or root-cause at the first level.
Logs accurate test failures, works with developers and architects to close the issues.
Improves test cases for better functional coverage, detects deeper design and implementation issues and provides clear guidance to the developers on reproduction of failures.
Ensures alignment of test cases with requirements – both functional and non-functional.
Documents testing strategy, tracks self against project plans and delivers as per the plan and SLAs.
Helps developers create the test reproduction scenario and debug the tests accurately.
Verifies fixes and updates test cases as per the evolution of the code.
Works independently within an established framework.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developing UI and API test automation and functional manual testing of complex Java/J2EE based applications, preferably in a SaaS environment on AWS or any other cloud.
- Expertise in UI test automation with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Enzyme, React Testing Library, Jest, Jasmine, Protractor, etc.
- Expertise in API testing tools such as Postman or REST Assured.
- Experience with containerization and deployment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as Jenkins, Git, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of mobile testing frameworks such as Appium or Espresso.
- Knowledge of security testing frameworks such as OWASP ZAP or Burp Suite.
How to Apply for Unisys recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply For Unisys Career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here