Anthology Careers 2023: Hiring Quality Assurance Engineer position in Bangalore location. Interested job seekers With 3-4 Years of Experience are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Anthology Careers 2023 – Quality Assurance Engineer
|Quality Assurance Engineer
|3-4 Years of experience
|BE / B.Tech / BCA / ME / M.Tech
|Best in Industry
|Job Posting Date
|30 – October – 2023
|Posting Last Date
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll focus on providing support for test development and execution against Anthology’s new feature and legacy system releases.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos
- Creating and maintaining automation frameworks and testing tools
- Developing the test strategy for features, incorporating the right balance of unit tests, integration/API tests, and UI tests
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining complex testing environments, performing all aspects of verification including functional, regression, load, and system testing as well as documentation
- Working in a Scrum team focused on building functionality for Student applications
- At least 3 years of experience in QA manual testing
- Experience developing test automation scripts for web applications and REST APIs
- A technical understanding of database configuration and ability to write SQL queries
- 3-4 years of experience
- Located adjacent to Bangalore’s new metro system
- Brand new office space boasts an open, modern vibe
- Office space provides collaboration area for casual gatherings as well as office cabins for privacy when needed
- Office has a tuck shop for quick snacks, free coffee, and vending machines
- Habba committee and monthly employee engagement activities provide opportunities for fun and celebration at work
How to Apply for Anthology Careers 2023?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit