Clinisys Careers 2024: Hiring IT Support Engineer, in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Clinisys Careers – IT Support Engineer
Job Role: IT Support Engineer
Experience: 1-2 Years of Experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 20 Dec 2023
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Better
- User Support: Provide high level technical support to our end-users via our internal helpdesk system, addressing hardware and software issues, troubleshooting problems, and resolving technical request in a timely and friendly manner in line with our business SLAs and policies.
- Application support: Support and administer all internal IT systems and servers including Office, 365 Admin centre, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, VMware, and MS Windows Enterprise.
- System Maintenance: Perform regular maintenance, updates, and upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure optimal performance and security.
- Software Installation: Install, configure, and update software applications, ensuring they meet the needs of our employees in line with company policies and procedures.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate documentation of IT systems and user guides to facilitate knowledge sharing and future troubleshooting.
- Remote Support: Provide remote support for employees working off-site or in different locations.
- Development: To shadow the Senior IT Support Engineers to gain confidence within the role, to develop under the guidance of the lead support engineer and IT service delivery manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple requests through the IT Help desk system.
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver tasks in difficult circumstances.
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to follow documented processes accurately without supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical internal clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework would be welcomed.
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft Certified Professional or Microsoft Certified Software Engineer qualifications (or equivalent) or efforts towards such qualifications are desirable.
- One years’ experience within an IT or software providers organisation.
- Good troubleshooting skills for first call response/ resolutions within a helpdesk
- Good understanding of troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- An understanding of troubleshooting MS Windows Server
- Good understanding of troubleshooting Microsoft Windows OS
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Admin Centre
- An understanding and working knowledge of VMware
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
How to Apply for Clinisys Careers 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Clinisys Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Clinisys Careers 2024: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here