Danaher Careers 2023: Hiring QA Associate in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Danaher Careers QA Associate
Job Role: QA Associate
Experience: 2-5 years of experience
Qualification: M.Tech /MCA/B.Tech/BE degree in engineering
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Ranges from 5 LPA to 15 LPA
Start Date: 14 Dec 2023
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide guidance for QMS and regulatory compliance in an FDA regulated and ISO compliant environment.
- Represent Quality Assurance in design and development projects and in cross-functional teams supporting new product development, agreeing and planning for requirement management and approving documentation.
- Collaborating closely with R&D, Operations and RA to assure high quality throughout the development process including design transfer and post launch activities.
- Take part in the Quality assurance activities as an active member of relevant project teams.
- Assessing overall product risk by facilitating the use of risk management tools and contributing to the risk management evaluations.
- Participating in quality training activities. Keep up to date knowledge of standards, regulatory requirements and regulations applicable for Medical Devices/IVD and ensure updating relevant parts of the QA system.
- Ensure that the projects and teams in IDC are Audit ready and provide support during the Internal and External audits of IDC Provide support in driving IDC specific Quality initiatives Demonstrate Danaher values and adopt DBS tools
Danaher Careers The essential requirements of the job include:
The ideal candidate should hold a M.Tech /MCA/B.Tech/BE degree in engineering, with strength in product design processes of multi-disciplinary products. However, if the candidate has a good technical understanding and is able to learn the technical aspects in the products fast and to communicate in a technical organization, other education at university level relevant for QA work could be accepted.
- 2 to 5 years of proven experience as a quality assurance professional in a Healthcare domain
- Specialist in design control processes in one or more of the following areas: Risk Management, Usability, Requirement management, systems engineering and architecture, Cybersecurity, Validation and verification
- QA Design Control experience from the medical device or IVD industry or other similar regulated industries specifically in medical device software
- In-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations in USA, Canada, Asia, Europe and other key markets (FDA 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485, IVDR and MDR)
- Must have knowledge and experience in working with ISO 14971 and IEC 62304
- Knowledge & experience on Agile/ Scrum SW development methodologies
- Process development and lean thinking.
- Structured person with skills for planning and visual management.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Metrics planning, implementation and reporting
How to Apply for Danaher Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Danaher Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Danaher Careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here