LINK Group Is hiring for a job role of Test Analyst for Mumbai location, Interested job seekers having 1-3 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
LINK Group Test Analyst – Recruitment details :
|About the LINK Group
|1-3 years of experience
|BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc (Computer)
|Expected ₹ 6 LPA
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
LINK Group Overview
We’re looking for Test Analyst professionals who are driven and passionate about Testing and Quality, who can perform design, preparation and execution of testing across an enterprise scale application landscape. A strong background in super, insurance and financial systems will be highly advantageous.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
Undertake Test Execution, Test planning, scope the testing required, estimate the effort and duration of testing, and determine environment requirements.
- Ensure that all Testing activities for an assigned project are successfully delivered according to an agreed project plan / schedule, and meets identified success criteria and are therefore fit for purpose.
- Review project business requirements, technical specifications, end to end Business Processes and solution design documents, highlighting any gaps or potential improvements and feed into Test planning and test design artefacts.
- Map Requirements to test cases in Application Lifecycle Management tool (ALM) including associated test steps and test data. These planning activities will ensure systems conform to design documentation and standards describing functionality, robustness, data integrity and other technical attributes.
- Raise defects and track them to closure within the set timeframes, thereby minimizing any impacts on test execution delivery.
- Expected to follow the test processes and procedures which are defined within the Testing practice framework.
- Actively participate in driving continuous improvement measures to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Testing
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate the case for investments and alternatives in the language of business.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Proven experience in a test role across various test phases including Functional testing, Systems and Systems Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing
- Strong communication skills with the aility to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience in API / Web services / Microservice testing
- Experience in automation tools such as Selenium or SOAP UI or Postman
How to Apply for LINK Group Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for LINK Group Career for : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here