HireRight Careers: HireRight Is hiring for a job role of QA Automation Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers with 3+ years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
QA Automation Engineer
HireRight Careers – QA Automation Engineer
|About Search Ends
|QA Automation Engineer
|3+ Years of Experience
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA
|Bangalore location (Hybrid)
|Job Posting Date
|8 – September – 2023
|Apply before link expires
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. PBSA accredited and based in Nashville, TN, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
QA Engineer works with Product Development and Product Management to review requirements and system documentation to design efficient and cohesive test plans and test cases; leads peer reviews of test plans and test cases; independently determines and designs testing approaches that support comprehensive testing of difficult solutions; mentors and cross trains others on testing approaches; executes test cases; analyses testing results, identifies and reports root causes for test failures; makes recommendations to improve product reliability, customer experience, performance, and quality assurance best practices & processes.
- Develop, publish, execute and maintain test plans
- Design, implement and document test cases for product releases
- Work with developers and product managers to ensure requirements are successfully translated into usable test cases
- Identify and execute manual test cases and analyze test results
- Work with developers and Product Managers to identify and report root causes for test failures
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes
- Independently determine and design testing approaches that support comprehensive testing of difficult solutions; mentor and cross-train others on testing approaches
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 3+ years of experience with Selenium
- Experience with SQA processes and methodologies (manual test processes, black box, white box and gray box testing, test case design, scripting and execution, automated test tools)
- Experience with functional testing of multi-tier Web applications
- Experience working with issues tracking tools, test cases design and execution
- Strong communicator and highly organized
- Solid understanding of large-scale systems testing
- Knowledge of SQL, JSON, XML, and APIs testing
- Knowledge and/or experience with Jira
- A love for testing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
Please submit resume/CV in English.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of HireRight and HireRight will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
How to Apply for HireRight QA Automation Engineer Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for HireRight QA Automation Engineer Careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel :Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here